Wednesday, October 18, 2006

And all the roads that lead to you are winding..

blah. blahness. blah-est.
Maybe its the monthly hormonal upset or maybe its just the result of mid-sem-sianness.
When my msn nick was " i don't quite know how to say, how i feel," wasnt emo-ing big time. I really meant it literally.

Wanting to do so many things, but inertia. Knowing that maybe I should be panicking about the looming exams (which might just very well trample me over with a loud fe fi fo fum), but then again, inertia, when I would most rather just crawl into bed again. Then there are times when i feel the need to be around people and at others, the thought of it just tires me out so. hide hide away.
You know how, sometimes you just know that what you really need is a good work out but damn the effort it takes to get your ass into the gym. All those thoughts of taking the easy way out and taking the turn into my estate.. yes, i'm an indecisive driver.
I wanna do all the fun stuff.. but then again, exams and work are such a bitch.

oh blast and bother,damn these conflicting rubbish.

lets all take offff and go on a holidaaaaay.

//"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit.
"No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."

wen at 9:29 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment