Sunday, October 29, 2006

i'll do it on a whim, a rhyme without reason.

Sometimes, school feels this way, though more often than not nowadays... hurhur


and sometimes you ask why..


but at the end of the day, just suck it all up and grit your teeth..

in my last post, i complained about my crappy painted nails, and now i complain about my toe nails because officially, after 2 days of floorball/soccer/frisbee, i have crappy toe nails now. balls to soon- to-be-non-existent nail polish. :/

P.S, kai takes all due credit for that brilliant quote in my last entry. :)

//You right where you are, from right where I am
Somewhere between unsure and a hundred

And who's to say it's wrong
And who's to say that it's not right
Where we should be for now

wen at 11:14 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment