Monday, December 18, 2006

bewitched,bothered n bewildered.


i have not seen a rainbow in ages and it was nice to see one on the way out to dinner just the other day. I made matt stop by the road shoulder along the CTE and we must have been a sight. 2 jokers as if they've never seen a rainbow before. wouldn't it be fun if we could actually chase the rainbow and find the pot of gold at the end of it?

its the end of the year and its been raining nonstop and getting all too dreary. a new start after all this maybe. the end of one helluva confusing year.
rain gets me bleagh and i'm going off in search of sunshine.

leaving for thailand tmr and i can't sleep. i've been used to going out at night and then coming back and flopping myself on the bed and watching dvds and vegetating then waking up at 11 plus the next day. so before i fly, i leave with my favourite photos from kal's and twee's birthday dinner the other day:



// I'm gonna soak up the sun
I'm gonna tell everyone
To lighten up (I'm gonna tell 'em that)
I've got no one to blame

wen at 11:54 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment