Friday, December 29, 2006

burn baby burn.

After not seeing my lovely baobei for ages, it was time to paint the town red. It's been 6 years *ahem* (you traitor. haha) my girl, and we've both grown up, experienced so much, set our sights on higher stuff but some things don't change, like how you are the BEST photo whoring partner ever, everytime i'm with you, I follow suit and we take 10 photos at a go of our crazy faces.
There'll be the odd sane photo but it belies crazy-assed stuff we do. like dancing salsa in the middle of the bar, and we weren't even all that high YET. and we were yet to get to phuture to boogie the place down.

But it completely went downhill after that, after that girl da-ed a couple of glasses of bombay sapphire/cranberry mix and me martinis and eventually I was forced to da as well and i got horribly bloated. and thus started the night's ritual of blasting music with the windows down each time we got into the car and singing and dancing along. don't ask me how we did it. there's is one video that you totally need to check out. hurhur.
I recall tellin wing when i got to velvet: "errr.. i think i'm effing high"



I finally got my phuture fix!! it wasn't too crowded, the music was damn awesome! and they played tokyo drift/my love/sexyback and all my favourite clubbing songs.

to my other baobei in london, we didn't leave eeyore out of the fun. and thanks once again. i love him muchly.
and eeyore becomes the spokesperson for toyota...

and goes on the ride of his life... because of crazy ass people in the car.... its a wonder his tail didn't fly out of the window.

wing and her bowl of ba chor me. woman!!! i still don't believe you have never eaten this in your entire life and you don't know the difference between mee pok /mee kia /kuay teow etc....

but i love you still.. *hugs* just gotta stop ganging with outsiders to bully me!!!!

its yet that time of the year to take stock again and make new year wishes.
i'll give thanks to everything that has happened and made me a better person.
i'll give thanks for friends to keep me going and friends to love.
i'll give thanks for a sweet ending to the year
//Oh yes I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I've been prayin' for
It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day

wen at 11:03 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment