Friday, December 01, 2006

crush

"It doesn't take a scientist To understand what's going on baby"

like how the boy across raises your adrenaline just a little bit each time you look at him, or how each time you look into his eyes, your heart does a little flutter.
Separated only by that physical distance... you see, but you don't touch, you can't, at least not now..
and i know how it feels.
those crazy thoughts that flood your mind.. that little hint of a smile on your lips each time you think of him..
i know..because I see, but i cant touch...


this.
thanks mum. for calling me home early, away from being hardworking and attempting to internalize asiatic to tell me that we got to drive the hyundai instead of daddy's new hunka hunka burning lurve. to avoid getting scratches and dirt on its first day of inception.

why ah why.
alas, its a cruel world.

the best part had to be when i had my hands on the windows, staring into the black leather interior, just short of pressing my face against the glass, and my mum promptly said..

" see.. but you can't touch it.. "

thanks mum.
I do have a crush.

//It's just a little crush
Not like I faint every time we touch
It's just some little thing
Not like everything I do depends on you

wen at 6:46 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment