Thursday, January 25, 2007

could you stay..

I reckon my attention span of late is akin to that poor praying mantis which got fried on the roof of Jared's car.

The weather has been fickle, as like many other things. Sun and then rain and then the sun again.. When the sky turns grey and the temperature drops so does energy level and then the angsting starts. I'm assuming that it takes every last ounce of effort in people to haul their asses to school on a rainy morning for a 9 am lecture. Trust me the thought of making a diversion to somewhere where there was hot coffee and breakfast crossed my mind many times.

Then there's lots of hurling of vulgarities in the car on the way to lunch.. lots of shit stirring (hurhur).. but somehow I have friends who find enough energy in them to man handle me out of my seat into the student lounge to play pool.

"wentu.. lets go play pool.. 15 min only"
"no"
"lets go now"
"nooooo......"
*my phone and wallet get taken away*
"ok byeee.. you guys can have my stuff"
*my laptop gets closed shut*
"nooooooooooooooo.... I don't know how to play pool!" (which is the truth. I only played pool once waaay back when I was still in my JC orientation days. i'm bloody pathetic I know)
*at this point in time, I get plucked out of my seat and hauled away....



A sidenote to self and to my knee: I'll treat you well.. get you a massage or something but pleasseeeee don't give up on me. pretty pretty please..

wen at 10:09 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment