Friday, January 19, 2007

nothing feels the same now


Happy Birthday to you!! i know that this post is a week late, but heyyyy... when you've hit that beeg number of 21, (it all goes down hill from here), you know you're really a big boy now. Hope you had a good one and you have an even smashing year ahead my dear.i'm sorry that it turned out looking like it was my birthday instead of yours. next time, we should really align everything and even out in accordance to the birthday boy.

with the resident sweet-boy, nic.

silly face with pam, way back from those JC days.
***
I know that it has been awhile since I've last updated this place but its been 3 weeks since the start of the new year and I'm starting to ask myself the all too familiar question of where my time has disappeared to. School/gymming and running and killing my joints in the process/tuition/going out... and then time amazes me by running out, and yet, there are times when I amaze myself with the way I use time. like how i run off to the gym for some me-time in between lessons. And how time is cruel.. alas, and i'm getting old. Because my joints ache a couple of hours after frisbee.

ever got the feeling that sometimes, somethings, you're afraid of jinxing them? wanting to take hold of something and yet totally wary of doing so.. and then you start to second- guess and you're not quite sure what to make out of the year to come. not emo, i'm sure. just amorphous
( oooh. big word, from those law cases....)

well, cheers to more fun peace and joy in a place atop a hill where the people run wild and free.(not)

//Now, if I wrote you a love note
And made you smile with every word I wrote (what would you do?)
Would that make you want to change your scene
And wanna be the one on my team

wen at 9:35 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment